The ARCH ballistic helmet is made in high-grade twaron aramid from Teijin, making this the strongest ballistic helmet available from the PGD helmet series.
The ARCH ballistic helmet is made to resist handguns up to a .44 Magnum, and easily defeating the 9 mm at a velocity of 445 m/s with an avarage back face deformation at only 11.2 mm according to HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA. Compared to similar helmets on the market, this is a 50% BFS reduction.
The harness of the ARCH helmet consist of our 10-soft padding system, made of high quality memory foam. The padding protects you from blunt force trauma impacts and falling objects.
The helmet can be adjusted with the 4 point retention system, that allows you a perfect fit with the supporting nape pad.
Below video is the ballistic testing from H.P. White Laboratory in the US against .44 Magnum, 9 mm and Fragments.
- NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according STANAG2920, 17 grains at 720 m/s
- Designed to stop the most advanced ballistic threats
- 50% BFD reduction against 9 mm (HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA)
- The weight of the helmet is 1.45 kg (incl. side rails and front shroud)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Size L. (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
- Accessories can be attached on the rail and front mount system
- 5 year ballistic warranty
As standard available in Black, OD green, Tan, Khaki, Multicam, Multicam Black. Other colors we can make at your request.