Made in high-grade Twaron aramid from Teijin, the ARCH ballistic helmet is the strongest ballistic helmet available from the PGD helmet series.
The ARCH ballistic helmet comes with a ratchet dial system in the neck, which makes it possible to tighten and loosen the helmet within seconds.
Furthermore the helmet comes with our 7-soft padding system, which makes the helmet very comfortable, while the padding protects you from blunt force trauma impacts.
- NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according STANAG2920, 17 grains at 720 m/s
- EN397 certified, which gives an excellent shock absorption against bullet impact in head and neck
- Designed to stop the most advanced ballistic threats
- Ratchet dial system (PGD-dial)
- The weight of the helmet is 1.45 kg (incl. side rails and front shroud)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Size L. (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
- Accessories can be attached on the rail and front mount system
- 5 year ballistic warranty